Tuesday, July 8, 2008

4 days left!

I'm in the midst of packing and cleaning.  After 6 years in this apartment we are renting a little house with a yard! We are all very excited.  Its kind of sad too to be leaving here, we brought Caleb and West home to this place.  It sounds sappy I know.  But these are the times in life when we should be sappy I think and reflective of all the things that God has done in our lives.  We move this weekend and I will be up to my eyeballs in boxes and cleaning products till then (and all the while sappily reminiscing).  

2 comments:

annie said...

I remember bringing Abigail home to the place on the Mesa, and even though we lived there way less time, it was still sad... bittersweet... to move. So many memories!! I am so excited for you guys!

D Squared aka Double D said...

i just heard of your move from your Mom...can't wait to see pics of the new digs. Change is good and moving can cleanse the soul as well as the closet hahaha xoxoxoxo