Monday, January 19, 2009





Its a beautiful sunny morning.  Martin Luther King day so no school, which is good since I've been sick.  The boys are having a light saber battle and Weston is crawling around with one sock on and one off.   I have a lot of plans for today but will they actually get done? 
Weston is almost 1! I can't believe how fast this year has gone.  He has been standing up all by himself for a couple seconds at a time.  He'll be taking his first steps on his own soon I think.  He has also been throwing little temper tantrums when he doesn't get his way! He throws himself down on the floor and screams.  My goodness... but he is really cute so I guess that makes up for it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

cute is a massive understatement

amy said...

Why is he so adorable?