Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The happenings



Things have been pretty quite around here lately.  I've been sick and my camera is collecting dust. Must take more pictures....
We got to see our old friends last week who moved up to Washington State.  It was so nice to see them and talk with them face to face.   Miss you James and Amy!!! 
I've been in an organizing frenzy for the past couple of weeks.  Some of it still just in the planning stages, some of it taking shape.  The boys room is taking me awhile.   There so many little blocks and stuff hidden under dressers and clothes to sort out and reorganize.  Its exciting and a little overwhelming at the same time.  But I feel like when we moved in here that I just put stuff places without really putting it in the 'right' place.   So it will be nice to have things in their proper place. 
Now we are looking forward to having Matts brother Ian and his beautiful wife Jocelyn come and stay with us for a week.  We will be also hopefully having Weston's baby dedication at the church soon.  Speaking of West, he likes to play light sabers with the boys and is making gun noises too.  He thinks its so funny. 


No comments: