My 3 sons...so cute. Weston loved the animals at Avila Valley Barn today. He talks really loud and points and smiles. He is changing so fast these days. The summer is flying by it seems and I'm getting excited for school to start! I love shopping for school supplies and we found a great deal on books from a school that closed, I think we got about 50 books for $6.00!
I think you are just rubbing the barn in my face. Like....oooh, look where you can't go Amy...we know it's one of your favorite places, and we can go but you can't! :)
3 comments:
That Weston is a CUTIE!
Those overalls are adorable. Jude loves the barn also, we should have a play date and go pick something.
I think you are just rubbing the barn in my face. Like....oooh, look where you can't go Amy...we know it's one of your favorite places, and we can go but you can't! :)
Post a Comment