I'm feeling the joy of newness! The newness of a new year, new possibilities. I like the beginning of the year.
Matt bought me a fiddle for Christmas! I love it. I'm squeaking away trying to learn scales.
I bought these lights from Target with my gift card. My house seemed so bare once I took down all the Christmas decorations, I felt I had to replace some of the lights.
We decided to take off this week too since all the kids are sick and I didn't really have my lesson plans together for the next semester yet. So this week I'm working on those plans and looking for new crafts to embark on. There appears to be a new blank wall in my living room just sitting there waiting to be decorated!
1 comment:
Look at you my fiddle playing friend! How fun! Now come visit!
Post a Comment