Before: with all teeth, and looking so cute in his baseball outfit.
After: with tooth missing!
Caleb is thoroughly enjoying not having a front tooth and t-ball. The pulling of the tooth was somewhat traumatic but nothing that a new lego set couldn't soothe.
Here's Caleb playing first base. Its hard to get them to remember to not stand on the base itself and all the other basic rules of baseball that we all seem to take for granted. His games are really fun to watch! I would suggest you all buy plane tickets immediately and come a see one! Ha ha! But seriously...

4 comments:
Don't tempt us! Those uniforms are awesome. They weren't like that when I was growing up :-)
I don't think your kids are supposed to get bigger. I know mine are, but I think yours are supposed to stay just the way we remember them. Weston's still an infant, right? Caleb's too young to play baseball, right?
Can I just tell you that Josiah was just talking about this the other day? He asked me, does Jack still play baseball? I want to go see him. Now I get to tell him Caleb does too. Now he's going to really want to go...
wait, so do I.
Hmmm...
I don't have much else to say but I want to keep writing because I am pretending I am having a conversation with you. You are certainly being quiet.
What's that? Speak up, I can't hear you...
Oh, you're coming to visit me? How wonderful!!!!
Oh, you were joking?
Cruel joke. Don't you know you're my friend? The one and only:)
ha ha Amy! I love you so much!
awww- he's so cute in his uniform! I love little league uniforms! they're so big-kid ish!! and he's a cubbie!! todd will love it!
Post a Comment