This fall has been a whirlwind of activity it seems. Practices and games and school and friends and bible study and church! Its been good but also challenging. The end of the season has finally arrived! Calebs last soccer game was last Saturday. Jacks flag football season is over, they won the championship! Unfortunately, I didn't get a good picture of that :(. And so now we are back to a slower pace, which I love. Plenty of time to play and read and snuggle and not feel like I have to go a million places.


This is Caleb and his friend Grant. They were best buddies during soccer season. They were either passing the ball to each other, tackling each other or trying to high five each other.

Caleb decided he wanted to be a nerd for Halloween. I love that he figured out his own costume. I just added the tape to the glasses. Of course he already had a million faces to go along with the outfit!

Jack had a harder time choosing what to be and so Matt and I decided for him that he should be a lumberjack. It worked out well I think. And Weston chose the Woody costume out of our costume box. Jack wore that costume when he was little! We met up with some friends and went trick or treating in the village together.

We started out November by hosting a birthday party for a little friend of ours, Liam. He turned 4 and wanted a Star Wars party. So there were many light saber battles in my backyard that night. Liams uncle and his friends came dressed up as well so the kids got to battle a full size Anakin and some other Sith person. His uncle and friends are admittedly Star Wars nerds-and indeed they are! But it made for a super fun party for the kids.
No comments:
Post a Comment