Jack won a coloring contest at Trader Joe's for these two pictures. He worked on them for a long time and we kept forgetting to take them back into the store. Finally we did and a week later someone called from the store and said that he had won. They gave him a bag of Trader Joe's snacks as a prize. He wasn't really excited about the snacks because they were all healthy snacks ;) but he was so proud when we were at the store. Everyone there is really nice, they all asked to see his picture and congratulated him. Jack also had his last soccer game today which they won 5 to 4. Jack made an amazing save during the quarter that he played goalie. Next Wednesday night is his team party at a local pizza shop. It was a fun season, Jack has really improved on his skills and it was fun for us to go every week and watch him and get to know the other parents. We will definitely have to do it again next year!
2 comments:
That Jack is certainly amazing... I wish I knew him. Oh wait, I do!
Hey, I just got home from doing some shopping at Trader Joe's! Don't they have some great products?
Congrats to Jack on his win!
:)
Post a Comment