This is 'the face' that Caleb used to make. You know when you say 'Caleb make the face' and everyone laughs. Anyway, Weston has been making his own 'the face'. However, it doesn't work to tell him to make 'the face' so we have to try and run and get the camera. The pictures don't totally capture the cuteness of it but they will do for now. He looks so sweet with his little lips pursed together.There's really no connection between 'the face' and these pics. He can sit up now so I can just put him in the sink for a quick rinse off. It has to be somewhat quick because he's figured out how to splash water everywhere.
1 comment:
I think my twins love your weston. When they see pics of him they giggle and clap. I wonder which twin he will love. Will there be a showdown?
Post a Comment