Yesterday morning Caleb asked me to move my coffee cup because it was too close to his oatmeal. He said it with quite a bit of attitude I might add. Then a couple of seconds later he said that he loved me so very very much to which I replied "that makes me so happy" and he said "thats my job". That was so cute.
Weston is sitting up on his own! He still wobbles a little but its so weird when all of the sudden they can do something new. He also smiles like crazy and flaps his arms like a bird when he gets excited.
Our house is of course cute, but I'm not entirely settled in. Why does it always take me like 2 yrs to feel like its settled into? My back yard is cute but needs some outdoor equipment like a slide or something but for now its great for Matt and Jack to play catch or for us to kick the soccer ball around.
No comments:
Post a Comment