What could be better on a nice summer afternoon than blowing some
bubbles? I bought some at the Dollar Store the other day, 3 containers
for a dollar. Ok so they're scented: Lemon, Pineapple and Blueberry which
my boys could care less about but 3 for a dollar come on, I had to. Anyway,
this first picture was Jacks idea...he wanted to make an exaggerated blowing
lips face.
He really looks harmless doesn't he? I had to tell him about 20
times to stop blowing bubbles directly into Weston's face. Later
I found big dry droplets of bubble liquid in Weston's hair and his hands
were sticky with it too.
face though he did seem to be making an excessive amount of spit bubbles.
He just sat and watched them float by.
1 comment:
Hey Leanne, is this your yard?!? So exciting! I love the bubbles... sweet.
Post a Comment