Wednesday, September 17, 2008

For today

To join in, go to:
For Today...September 17, 2008

Outside my Window... Foggy and cool

I am thinking...I love Jesus, he is the Way the Truth and the Life

From the learning rooms... The Very Hungry Caterpillar day for Caleb. We are reading the book, practicing counting and maybe some flash cards.   Jack is learning about  Native Americans in history and magnetism in science.   

I am thankful for...my kids and husband, they're the best, they make me happy.

From the kitchen...I have no idea yet.

I am wearing...my pj's

I am reading...Prophecy, Dreams and Evangelism - Revealing God's love through divine encounters

I am hoping...that we will get to see our friends from Washington state! 

I am creating...ideas for a tea party!

I am hearing...cartoons

Around the house...Jack and Caleb are watching The Magic School Bus, Weston is taking his morning nap.

One of my favorite things...Westons feet, I love the way he rubs them together and the way he crosses them and how they are a little chubby.  I want to bite them all the time!

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...errandssoccer practice, library, swimming, park day.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...

Caleb wrote his name on the patio the other day, I love how the E has 4 lines.  

2 comments:

Cara Michele said...

i love this picture!!! it's the coolest i've seen from a 4 year old! i liked your comment! i have a friend who can actually lick her elbow!!

amy said...

I must dash your hopes...we are not coming. :( James hurt his back and was out of work for two days, so we can't have him take more time off. Please, don't cry my friend. We shall do it another time. Here is a hanky for you, wipe those tears... Ok, I'll stop being dramatic. So sorry though, we love you guys and hopefully we will get down there soon!