Saturday, September 27, 2008

Bloggers block

I've had a minor case of bloggers block this week.  I suppose its mostly because I've been feeling grumpy.  Its too soon to have a loss of things to talk about!  Although, I've never been one for a lot of words as you all know.    
 Weston is not sleeping well which is probably why I've been grumpy. He's perfectly happy all the time and Matt and I are tired!  Weston loves music now, any bit of song that he hears he starts rocking to, he's becoming quite a good head banger!  I will try to get some video of that on here soon.
 Jack and Caleb were discussing starting a band when the 3 of them get older...The Barker Bro's.  Can you imagine? They're so cute sometimes.  I love moments like that when I see them planning and laughing and imagining.  Caleb has already come to me a couple time humming a 'new song' he made up.
I love home schooling.  The kids are doing well and I love building our family and getting to see them grow.  Jack loves his chess class, its all boys sitting around for an hour playing chess and having fun.   He also loves soccer but they have lost their last 3 games so he is learning how to deal with that.  
Caleb is keeping us all laughing as usual.  He says random things like "girls are projects" and "what animal do carrots come from?".   He has also been testing his limits which is always fun.  
His soccer class started back up this week after a month break.    He and another boy kept trying to give each other high fives but they kept missing.  It was awesome. He loves running and dribbling the ball, his blond hair blowing in the wind. 
Matt is great as usual.  He picked up a little side job this week.  So on Thursday and Friday he worked his regular job and then went to the side job until 9 at night.  
We are hoping to come home for Christmas so pray that we will find some good ticket deals.  We would love to see everyone and have everyone meet Weston.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

this has been my grumpiest week in a while...i think it's something in the air...or terrorists

D Squared aka Double D said...

home? really? that would be awesome. i'm headed home wed and then thursday dad and i are driving to michigan as i have a mich state game Sat. Daddy daughter weekend!