And week number 1 of school is complete! It was a fun, busy week. Only 31 more weeks to go. We've been starting off every day with devotions and prayer together then we split up. Jack goes and does his busy work and Caleb and I spend an hour together reading and doing worksheets and such. Caleb is really enjoying it. He can't wait till devotions are over to tell Jack to go in the other room so we can be alone. Of course he doesn't want to leave Jack and I alone. On Wednesday I had him go in his room for a bit so Jack and I could work on some things so he stormed down the hall and slammed the door. For about the first 1/2 hour Caleb talked to me from behind his closed door. At one point he told me he was going to become the incredible hulk and punch the door down. Other than that it went well. Jack has a lot more work to do this year but I think it will be a good challenge for him, he can definitely handle it.
Saturday, September 6, 2008
The week in review
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That picture of Caleb sleeping is incredible. In a defiant phase, huh? I'm sure it is entertaining when your child threatens you with his superstrength and powers. :)
I miss you too, Leanne!! when i get a chance, i'll call you k?
love ya, Cara
Post a Comment