Tuesday, October 7, 2008

oh boys

Caleb, little sweety.  He loves trying to play his guitar with Matt and Jack. 
Here is Jack holding Weston like a machine gun and shooting him at me.  Thats so fitting for a boy.  I was wondering the other day how many instant replays I hear every day.  There is inevitably many 'awesome' events that take place that I miss and that they have to re-enact for me.  Maybe they watch too much football with Matt.  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you ever watched Spaced? It's a British sitcom. There is an episode in season two about boys and guns and it's really(!) funny. You can get it on netflix. Of-course if there is only one copy then you can't get it because we have it, but you could always try :)

austin said...

yeah foooootballllll!!!!
baseball pretty dope too!
i love being a guy!
i'm sure they do too!