I love La Purisima Mission! It was so fun. Its really beautiful there. Here's the inside of the church. When I first walked in it smelled like old wood, just like the smell of my Grandpa's work shed. Made me homesick... We roamed all over, looking at the fountains and gardens. It was both Village day and Mountain men day at the mission. So there were lots of people there dressed up and doing all kinds of presentations. Here's Jack with one of the Mountain men and he explains how to throw a tomahawk. Here's Jack pulling the tomahawk out of the wood block. He hit it two out of the three times that he threw it. Matt did 3 for 3, he's such a mountain man! After all our mission fun we went to Andersens for a bowl of pea soup. Of course the kids got cheeseburgers...
ahh Grandpa M's shed...that smell...I know of what you speak ....sigh He would think that was cool that his great grandson, Jack, was throwing a tomahawk
2 comments:
Sounds so fun!! And the tomahawk....sheesh! That is kinds scary! :)
ahh Grandpa M's shed...that smell...I know of what you speak ....sigh He would think that was cool that his great grandson, Jack, was throwing a tomahawk
Post a Comment