Friday, August 22, 2008

Quiet

I love the quiet.  The boys are all asleep and Matt is at church with the guys playing pool and foosball (sp?).  
Its almost time for us to start school again.  I'm planning on starting on Sept. 2nd.   Last week I went to my homeschool groups new year kickoff meeting and that always gets me excited about getting started.   So I made a posterboard for Caleb that we will use for his 'letter of the week' worksheets and poems that we are learning etc.  I also bought him some preschool workbooks and new paints and puzzles.  Jack will be learning American History this year.  Its a good year to do it with the elections coming up.  Jack will also be taking a chess class and an art class with our homeschool group.  Those classes are on Monday, Tuesday is swim class, Thursday is Calebs soccer class and Friday is Park day with our homeschool group.  Jack is also playing AYSO league soccer this fall. 
And of course before all of that we will celebrate Caleb's 4th birthday on August 31st! We are going to take him to the Santa Barbara zoo.
Now I'm going to go read before someone wakes up and the quiet is no more.

3 comments:

annie said...

you guys are going to be so busy! sounds fun! :) Bella cried when Abs told her she played with Jack- we NEED to get together again!!

Shannon Moore said...

Jesse, Jude and I are going to the Santa Barbara Zoo today to celebrate his 26th birthday on Monday. The zoo is good for all ages.

amy said...

We like you guys.