Monday, September 22, 2008

Bad-nit-nin anyone?


New favorite family pastime- badminton or bad-nit-nin as Caleb calls it.  The boys are very serious about the game.  Jack dives for almost every hit, we play until it gets dark, sometimes even under the lights.  Weston usually sits in his walker and watches, then eventually Matt or I have to play while holding him.  I've gotten rather good at it. Tonight we lost one of our birdies in the big tree in our back yard and always we have to pause the game to get a birdie off the roof.  Good times...

5 comments:

D Squared aka Double D said...

oh man, you guys are doomed when I come and visit...I love a good game of Badminton. Have you bought a croquet set yet?

eva said...

I totally used to play this with my dad and sister when we were little. It's so great as a kid because you can still hit the birdie so far even with a kid-sized amount of strength. Fun!

Unknown said...

yes! love it! jack looks sooo formidable flexing those guns. lookout!

Cara Michele said...

aw i miss those two cutie pies!!! i miss you too, of course!! can't wait to come and visit!!

amy said...

Layla and Josiah laughed a lot at these pictures!